Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:28:03 -0600
*I'm sorry if I've lost what is happening, but what is the name of the
folder? Is your system configured to view system files? If so, you could
just be seeing a folder that the Windows operating system generates. For
example, if you view images and have your system configured to show system
files, Windows will sometimes generate a database file of thumbnails  of the
viewed images. I see those quite frequently on my desktop and just delete
them like any other folder.

Just a thought...

Loy

*

--
On Judgment Day how are you going to tell God that you haven't read His
Book???