Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:03:47 +0200
As the moderator of the Hebrew Computing forum, I frequently come across
such issues.

QuickVerse works with Hebrew, English, and Greek. Windows has to "know" that
you are working with all three of those languages.

If you look closely at the Hebrew that replaced your Greek text, you will
note that it really is not handled properly. Hebrew is printed from right to
left, and Word jumbled and shuffled the Hebrew punctuation and words and
sentences that are longer than one line in length.

Unicode was supposed to handle that problem. Unicode was supposed to be
fully implemented with the Millenium versions of Microsoft products. In
reality, it was implemented only partially.

Word still has difficulty understanding more than two languages. You can use
the fonts from any language you like, but for true bilingual language
capability, Word understands English and "Other".

There are Greek and Hebrew versions of Word. You may have to load both of
them on your computer. I regret to say that you won't get optimal
performance from either product, however, unless you load them - are you
sitting? - on two separate computers.

David Grossman