Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Gagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:53:03 -0500
Hello. I am new to the list, but am in dire need of some assistance with 2 problems. Yesterday I downloaded KillDisk from www.killdisk.com. The purpose was to securely erase my hard drives. I used this on a Sony Vaio PCV-RZ22G Desktop computer. The program worked fine; however when I tried to restart it with my Windows XP Installation disk it gave me an error stating that no primary hard drive was found. What do I have to do to re-install Windows?

My second problem is another desktop I did a clean re-install of Windows XP Pro. Now when the computer starts up I get the black screen saying which version of Windows would I like to run - and it shows 3 (Win XP Pro, Win XP and Presario Back-up). How do I get rid of the other 2 versions so that the computer will boot straight to Win XP Pro?

Thanks a ton guys.

Chris

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!