Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:33:11 -0500
Hi Bonnie,

It's not recommended you go into C: drive via My Computer or Windows
Explorer to delete temporary files. Firstly, those files are normally
harmless and don't occupy enough space to be concerned about and secondly,
you could delete the wrong files. The bad guys (viruses, spyware, etc.) hide
themselves in much safer places (for them) so, as a rule, you won't find
them there. Freeing disk space is what it's all about. An easy and practical
way to delete temporary files, and others that aren't needed, is to use Disk
Cleanup. To use it, go to Start Menu \ Programs \ Accessories \ System Tools
and click on Disk Cleanup. Have a good one.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bonnie :-)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 10:22 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Temp ?

When I go to C drive (XP) to empty Temp files, I notice 2 folders.... one is
named Temp & the other is WUTemp. The first one has one folder within it
that is named tdecntrl. That sub-folder has 3 dll files & another that is
.tde
A search on-line tells me that those are virus related but virus scans on my
pc are coming up clean.
Should I delete that sub folder?
TIA,
Bonnie Rowley