Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Terry L. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 13:34:29 -0600
Hi David,
        My strategy is to have Norton Anti-Virus running in the background all
the time, and doing a weekly scan with Norton.  I do not have McAfee
Anti-Virus running in the background all the time; instead, I just do a
weekly scan with it.
        I have no problems with Norton running in the background while doing
the weekly scan with McAfee.  That may not be true with all Anti-Virus
programs, so if you encounter problems, just temporarily disable the
program you have running in the background when you do your weekly scan
with the other.
        Mark makes a good point about the performance hit you would take if you
were able to have two Anti-Virus programs running in the background all
the time.

                                        Terry L. Clark
                                        (formerly [log in to unmask])

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]