Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nick Torraca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:49:28 -0500
Hello Everyone,
I have 3 computers here all connected to the internet, all Windows 98 SE,
all IE ver 6.0. As far as I can tell, all of my security and privacy
settings are set to default. One machine however, warns me on occasion that
I do not have cookies enabled and will prevent me from doing something. I
don't have a website name for an example. I do have a repeatable situation
on Ebay pages though. If I visit an Ebay item, there is usually a red
circled '-' at the bottom of the screen. If I click on it there will be
several restricted site items from www.auctionworks.com with mention of
cookies blocked. If I put my privacy slider to 'low', I don't get the red
privacy eye. I am bothered by the fact that it only occurs on this one
machine and not on the others that have the same medium settings. A while
back I installed a pop-up eliminator program on this machine and found it to
cause problems with a pop-up style program that I sometimes use online. I
removed the pop up eliminator, but have had occasional problems accepting
certain cookies since then, along with the red privacy warning that I get on
ebay pages. Are there registry settings I can compare/correct or perhaps
something I have missed in the normal privacy and security options? Its not
a big deal, but being a techie type, I am interested in this and would like
to learn why my machines behave differently. Thanks for any help. -Nick