Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:48:43 -0500
Hello Venkat,

Do you use, or have you used, any graphic/imaging software produced by the
fCoder Group software company? If so, and if you have uninstalled the
program, the cnvshell.dll file may be a remnant of the program left by the
uninstaller. If you are still using the program the cnvshell.dll file could
be corrupted and the problem may be corrected by reinstalling the program.
Otherwise you can restart in safe mode and attempt to rename or delete the
file. If that doesn't work, you can try a program called [log in to unmask]
This program copies, moves or deletes files and folders on the next system
boot. Scroll down the page to the freeware version here:
http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/fileutil/

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Venkat Viswanathan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 10:41 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] IE error msg

hi all,i am having a problem and will greatly appreciate all help to
resolve. first of all my os is win 98 se. the problem is that whenever i
right click my computer or for that matter right click any shortcut icon i
get an error msg "explorer caused an invalid page fault in module
cnvshell.dll at017f.10004d60 and it goes on to list a series of register
numbers and stack dump.i searched the windows system files and do find a
cnvshell.dll.could it be corrupt or something?thanks and have a great
day-venkat viswanathan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml