Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:54:42 EDT
I subscribe to several listservs and get many useful Windows and Office tips.
I'd like to save this useful info from the Outlook inbox to a table in
Access. Trying Outlook's export works, but somehow drops the actual text of
the msg, only exporting the header info. i.e. I select export, save as
Access, select which folder, and go.
Open Access and find on only the Date, From, To, Subject, and some misc
fields are in the table. Not the text part.
Since I'm not given a choice of what to export, I'm at a loss as to how to do
it. Thoughts?
Mike Hayes

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions