Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 22:11:54 -0400
Good evening Brian

Unfortunately you have found yourself infected with a trojan
known as backdoor-g also known as Subseven..  what ever virus
scanner you are using has kindly narrowed it down to a 2.x
version for you  so if you would like to take a few moments here
http://www.hackfix.org/subseven/
You should find all the information you need to remove all parts
of this trojan

If you require any help with those directions or you have any
questions regarding this please feel free to contact me
personally

Christy Duncan

On 5/20/00 at 5:08 PM Brian Thompson wrote:

>Hello..I am still new to computers and I have found my self
infected with a BackDoor-G2.sur.gen....When it presented it self
to me I was in the middle of my online exams....A pop up screen
came up saying"The Matrix" . NO how do i get ride of this
thing....all I can do is open a web browser...no apllications
will open...my cd-rom won't read....Please offer any help...I
have to open programs to finish my exams this week-end on-line.

                         http://nospin.com/rode