Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:19:51 -0700
Most designers use Sans-Serif fonts for Web sites as they're easier to
read on a screen. Verdana or Arial should be OK.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] using fonts
From: Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, September 12, 2009 5:54 am
To: [log in to unmask]

hi.
creating a asp dot net site in visual web developer express 2008.
now, to look visually appealing , as well as functional.
instead of just having the boring times new roman fonts.
what fonts would you suggest i should use for the site.
what is the most common fonts, that should be used.
if any one has got any low vision at all.
what would look really appealing on a page.
for fonts.
for all elements and controls on my pages i am creating with a friend.
cheers Marvin.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml