Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"S. Stubbs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:25:12 -0500
I have had Crash guard in the past and found it to be more of a nuisance
than anything
else. It veils any actual problems. I removed it and have been just fine
since.
I know now more about what causes a crash and want to do to prevent crashes.
I got a lot of those error messages when I had Crash guard. I never could
figure it out.
But now I crash very seldom without Crash guard.
Oh the video synch has something to do with your monitor settings.
Check out your monitor manufacturer for any information they may have on
this.
I read about it somewhere recent, just forgot exactly where, but I think it
was at my
monitor manufacturer website.
Good luck,
susan stubbs

Can anyone help us with this, please. I got this message from a friend who
uses Win98 system:

What usually happens is that i get a message that says "Symantec Crash
Guard has interrupted a crash in Old Wind Main Frame"  It usually happens
when you step away from the computer for a while, it has never happened
while actively using the computer (I've sat for hours typing with no
problems).  Once in a while, when we forget the computer is on and a
couple of hours pass, the screen will say "No Sync Input" and the only way
to get the computer to work is to unplug it and then turn it on again.

what could be the problem? How do we solve it?

Thanks in advance,

ahror

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html