Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:12:33 -0800
Hi Harley

I would suggest downloading Avast antivirus.
It is free and works like Norton except (in my opinion) better. You have to
register it but that's free too. Before you install it remove Norton.

Hope this helps
Jack Brooks

After my computer got a virus and I had it repaired my Norton Antivirus
won`t load from the disc and after numerous calls with no help from Symantec
tech support not only am I out the cost of the disc that won`t download but
I also lost the download I paid for online. Any solution??? Thanks, Harley.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>