Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
LARRY JOUBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:10:47 -0400
Hi, there,

I am having problems with the server connection.
Always, after I receive an E-mail I get an error. (Tiny yellow Icon-Error)

"The connection to the server has failed. Account 'ATT Worldnet.att.net'.
Server. '127.0.0.1',
Protocol: POP3. Port 110. Secure (SSL):
No, socket error. 10061, error number: 0x 800 CCCOE

I re-download ATT sofware, with no luck.

I check internet options, nothing.

My computer:  Win 98
                       192 R
                        Pavillion 4550Z