Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arthur Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 22:42:34 -0400
Hi-
Hope I can get an answer to a WinAmp problem:
I have bookmarked a radio station (using Shoutcast) in WinAmp. This
station plays for several minutes and then is dropped. I can start it
again by going back to WinAmp and clicking on the bookmark by who wants
to do that every few minutes.
This problem happens at all hours, all days. I have ample bandwith
because I am using DSL. Anyone? Any ideas?
Thanks.
Arthur Barnett

--

ARTHUR L. BARNETT               Voice: 301 654-3229
7701 Woodmont Ave., #401        Fax: 301 654-3857

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html