Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James McGuire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:50:44 -0500
Group:

When I tried to install Corel WP Suite 8, on a Windows 98 machine, I get
a message saying that Windows Messaging files are out of date, and that
it will update them.  After this I try again to install WP and keep
getting the same message.  I have tried installing the Windows
Messaging, then restart the system and then try the WP setup and I keep
getting the Windows Messaging error.  Can anyone offer suggestions?
Shouldn't the Windows Messaging files installed with Windows 98 be the
most current?

James McGuire

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com