Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Dias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:54:15 -0600
I recently downloaded Outlook 98, and installed it over Outlook Express in
Win98beta3. For my usage, Outlook Express does everything I need in a mail
program, multiple mail accounts, mailboxes, filtering, etc. If this is all
you're going to use it for, don't bother with the upgrade. If you need a
personal information manager and functions like a calendar, Journal, notes,
etc., then Outlook 98 may be worthwhile. The price certainly is right.

Steve Dias