Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 10:20:49 -0700
This issue(s) is likely due to settings in your and your recipients
E-mail program(s) as well as your ISP's restrictions. There are
different security settings in the various E-mail programs that do not
allow opening attachments and/or do not allow showing images. You and
your recipient should check their security settings and, if desired,
reset them as appropriate. To give more precise suggestions, we would
need to know the E-mail program(s) you and your recipients, who have
this issue, are using.

As to the limit on the number of recipients at one time, this is likely
a restriction by your ISP to prevent their clients from sending spam
type messages. You might want to check with your ISP to see if that is
the case and if they can make a provision for your case.

Tom

SRS wrote:
> Hello All,   I have app 40 people i send emails to.  Problem 1-  i am
> unable to send to all of them at once.  i have to split it up in two
> groups, although i receive emails with many more recipients. Problem 2
> some are unable to receive pics or open attachments.  even those that
> are sent as body of email. settings are not to send as attachments.
> any ideas?  thanx  stephen r stanfield

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!