Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tze Ming Ho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 02:44:21 -0400
I always use the auto header "Page X of Y" in my documents in my office and it works okay.  Recently, it is not working properly.  When I see the document on the screen or preview it, the "Page X of Y" shows normal.  But when I print the document, it shows differently.  The first page is always "Page 1 of 1".  The second page is always "Page 2 of 2".  The third page is always "Page 3 of 3" and so on.  Our office is with several PC in a network.  This problem happens to my PC only.  There is no such problem in other PC when they print my documents.
Could someone please help me to solve this problem.

Regards
HO TZE MING

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html