Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:26:05 -0800
  I suspect that you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, because
Outlook and Outlook Express are Microsoft products and Microsoft also owns
HotMail.  So Microsoft's browser (IE) only knows how to configure other
Microsoft services as its mailer.

  So, what you need to do is research yahoo.com or msn.com for "how to make
this service be IE's default email program".  (Hmmm.  I suspect that if MSN
had a way, it would have been in the list, so yahoo may be your remaining
viable choice.)

David Gillett

On 30 Jan 2006 at 14:20, Mary Anne wrote:

> when I click on a button on a (any) website that says something like
> "email me", a box opens up that says to login and then an error
> occurs.  when I go to control panel, internet options,  programs, the
> default email program is hotmail.  I am trying to set it to either
> yahoo.com or msn.com.  It will not let me change it.  The only
> selections in the drop down are hotmail, outlook and outlook express.
> Any idea how to change it to the correct email program?
>
> thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Mary Anne

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml