Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:35:08 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I really have no idea where the .mht comes in.
If the resume was saved as a .doc (meaning,it was composed in WORD or
similar)
there should be no issue.

I presume this is the site: http://www.nticentral.org/
I did a testrun and on this page you have the choice to upload your
resume:(Sample only)
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=NTI&cws=1
<http://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=NTI&cws=1>
It says further down the page:
"Your resume can be uploaded in any of the following formats: *DOC, RTF,
PDF, TXT, HTML. *
You MUST upload some form of resume".

When you click on  *Add Resume & Attachments, you'll get this page:
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/Attachments.jsp?org=NTI&cws=1
<http://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/Attachments.jsp?org=NTI&cws=1>
*On the *Resume* line click *browse* and navigate to where your
Resume.DOC is located (most likely under My Documents or similar.)
Check the size of the document - no more than 2 MB.

So the question really is:Which format was the resume saved in?
There seems to be enough choice of allowable formats.
PDF is preferred,because if done properly,cannot be edited (set password
etc) by other people.

Peter Ekkerman.

[log in to unmask] said the following on 03/12/2007 1:32 PM:
> Received this from a friend and need an answer please..
>
> I am trying to apply for an online work-at-home job w/NTI, for  disabled
> people. When I try to transfer my resume in My Documents, I get a  report stating
> can't use "extension mht". I don't have a clue where to go  from here. Can you
> give me any advice? I'm quite the compute illiterate.  Thank you in advance,
> any help appreciated.
>
> CHUCK
>

> **************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest
> products.
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml