Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 00:11:42 -0500
Tomez-

One course of action would be to download a trial copy of an antivirus
program (or install Norton) on to a known-clean computer. From that
machine, make a system boot disk and a virus scan disk. Go to the infected
machine, boot with the system boot disk you made at the clean machine and
then either a) copy the contents of the virus scan disk onto the hard
drive and then run it, or b) (if possible) run the virus scan program
straight off of the floppy disk. Booting with a known-clean disk will
eliminate the effect of a boot sector virus on the hard drive. Good luck.

-Eric