Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:44:45 -0800
The most popular IE replacement, by a huge margin, is Mozilla Firefox 1.5
http://www.mozillafirefoxinstall.com/ which is a very quick tabbed web
browser that accepts a wide range of third party plugins.

However, I personally prefer Opera 8.52. http://www.opera.com/ It has been
around just about as long as IE, and  is a much more feature rich browser.
Opera is just as fast, if not faster, then Firefox. You don't have plugins
but you don't really need them with Opera. Some of the features I prefer
over Firefox are better tabs, the ability the remove a tab just by using
your mouse to click on the x of the tab. The ability to quickly zoom ANY
view, text or other wise... this is a big deal for me,... the "wand" for
handling passwords... makes me feel like I have more control then just
automatically putting it in as in Firefox or IE does.

The reason that Firefox is so much more popular then Opera is because Opera
use to cost 30 to 50 dollars, while Firefox has always been free. Around
six months ago Opera became a free program so that is a non issue now. And
Firefox is more accepted on web sites then Opera, although the only site
that I have been rejected on with Opera has been the Staples site.

There is also a IE type of browser called Maxthon http://www.maxthon.com/
which uses the IE interface but supports tabs, groups, and has lots of
utilities including zoom view. It is free but accepts donations. This will
feel like a super IE, although it loads independently of IE.  If you really
like IE then this is the way to go.

Of course there are a few things I prefer in I.E. The ability to save a
page to a single mht file. The ability to make a shortcut from a IE page to
the desktop just by left clicking my mouse >>create desktop shortcut in IE.
The fact the IE remembers what was in a input box, and you can use the up
and down arrows to re-insert a previous selection. Opera considers this a
security risk, and doesn't remember anything...even a Google search, nor
does it allow you to make shortcut to a page on the desktop.

And when I log into my banking and financial sites I still like to use IE
because I never want the bank to tell me, after I had a problem, that they
don't support Opera, Maxthon, or Firefox.

As you can see I use all three browsers simultaneously, for different
things.You can try any of them without effecting the other browsers, but
you can only pick one as your default browser to load when you click on a
link from a third party location... like your email. So feel free to
download, and install them all.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/

I wonder if anyone has experience with the other alternates to IE and how
>they like them.
>Lew Russakov

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!