Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Super Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 04:28:38 GMT
On Tue, 24 Feb 1998 16:07:17 -0800, you wrote:

:>Hello!
:>
:>I'm hoping some of you will share your experiences with Windows 95
:>trouble shooting books. I'm looking for a good reference that doesn't
:>rehash all the basic "how-to use Win 95" stuff. I really need a book
:>that discusses PROBLEMS and how-to solve them.
:>
:>TIA,
:>
:>Peter Kettelkamp
:>

I found "Windows 95 Secrets - 4th EDITION", Brian Livingston &Davis Strabub to
be an excellent book.   If you knew most of what was covered in this book ...
you wouldn't never have major problems or need to  troubleshoot  Windows 95.

David Cooke