Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:05:15 -0600

From: "Maurice J. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 9:07 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Fw: In box mail vanished

----- Original Message -----
From: Maurice J. Reid
To: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 7:52 PM
Subject: In box mail vanished

Just was trying to connect to an internet link (to a trusted site contained
in a trusted e-mail) when my Browser froze and I had to re-boot. After
re-booting, I returned to my "Inbox" where there had been about 30 items,
including 3 unread and like magic (evil, that is), my in-box was blank.
"There are no items in this view" the screen told me. All other mail folders
were fine, containing the same items as they held before.
My e-mail is Outlook Express, my browser is MYIE2 which I just installed
earlier in the day and is apparently working fine (except I am very
suspicious now). I had been using Internet Explorer 6.0 latest version SPI,
up to now but had been experiencing linking problems and that's why I
switched to MYIE2, which although basically a IE shell seemed to have solved
the linking problem. Anyone have any idea where my "Inbox" items went to and
any chance of recovery?
Thanks,

Maurice Reid

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: