Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:54:32 -0300
Everyone, get this new tool.  http://www.purgeie.com/delinv.htm
This will delete any undeleetable files, period!  You need this for your
toolkit.

Howard Rubin
The Computer  Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:05:47 -0500
From:    "Paul M. Feldman" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Unable to delete a file

I have just experienced a problem with respect to deletion of files.

When I try to remove a file, I am getting a message:  "The directory or file
cannot be created".

I thought that by checking the file properties and deselecting 'archive',
this might make a difference.  It did not.

Seems like such a simple problem and I must be missing something obvious.

Thanks for your input.

Paul M. Feldman

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>