Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:31:45 -0500
This will give you an idea of how all are shown when I open up the file. I
have tried going to excel and find the file but it is in e mail and does not
show up on any search or under windows explorer.  As I said I have copied it
to excel but I still cannot get it separated out

Thank you very much for all of the help
Hugh Wilson

Mem.#   Club Name       Mail Address    City    ST      Zip     Phone   Fax
70311   Emerald Mountain Golf & C.C.            Montgomery
AL              334-514-2727
210328  Kaufman Golf Retail Management  1240 Park St.   Palmer  MA      10