Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:35:33 -0800
From my earlier post, I got feedback that Win2K has been running well. I
would like to narrow the responses to two specific issues that I ran into.

1. When using Microsoft PowerPoint, I found that saving the file under NT
produces a file size of about 800K. Saving the same file under Win2K results
in a 2.8M file! Can anyone verify this behavior on their system?

2. I had to install MS Office 2000 three times on my Win2K system before I
could get Access to work. Now it is broken again. That is, the program
starts, but it will not display any database information, nor will it create
a new one.

I am running Norton Antivirus 2000, and have not tried removing it yet.
Anyone have experience similar to mine?

Peter Shkabara