Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 05:46:59 -0700
Ron Said,
First noticed this message on yahoo when i tried to open a card game then
when I tried to register the internet explorer I downloaded and got a note:
" INTERNET EXPLORER SCRIPT ERROR"

(yellow triangle !)  AN ERROR HAS OCCURED IN THE SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE
                           LINE  1
                           CHAR 1
                           ERROR:  NO SUCH INTERFACE SUPPORTED
                           CODE 0

DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE RUNNING SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE

                  YES                           NO
If I hit yes it does not carry on and if i hit no then the internet is
inoperative, yet most other things in internet seem to work. Could you
please assist as tried 1/2 doz sources who never heard of this? and
Microsoft has not answered as yet. Any assistance appreciated
Ron Paget    [log in to unmask] still new at this.

                                        I,d like To Become An OPTIMIST ,But
I Doubt If It Would Work Out.

                                                             Reach me by
ICQ. My ICQ# is 7618596
I was having these problems all the time along with ActiveX problems while
browsing. I read and followed all the suggestions from MS knowledge base to
no avail. Even had a problem getting to MS site. I wound up removing and
reinstalling IE4 as a cure. That did cure all those annoying errors and
hangs. HTH.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA