Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:10:04 -0800
Two thoughts that might help.  Yes, I've seen such weirdness before.

1.  *Do* get the major updates to Win95.  These especially include Service Pack
1, the subsequent OLE32 update, and the subsequent Kernel32 update.  All of
these updates have to do with how Win95 handles its resources, which I believe
is related to what you have mentioned below.  The Service Pack 1 download can
be found at:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/info/service-packs.htm

The remaining patches can be found at:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/info/system-updates.htm

2.  How often do you reboot your computer? The type of behavior you describe is
typical of a Win95 computer whose "resources" have gotten very low or, (this is
a technical term) confused. Both Netscape 4.04 and Outlook 97 are very big
programs from Win95's point of view.  They are resource hogs.  I have a very
good computer, high end hardware (and lots of it), and all the latest patches
-- yet I will still reboot twice a day if I have spent a significant amount of
time using Netscape 4 and Outlook.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]