Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joel Bluming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:12:45 -0500
Dear Listers,
After installing workd97 with it's HTML features I find that the Word
icon has been added to all HTML documents, and therefore when I dial up
my ISP Word opens. I've looked at files associations and don't see this
association, but in Regedit there are many keys pointing to Word using
the HTML file extension.
Qustion: how can I restore the association of HTMl docs with Navigator
and prevent Word from opening?
Thanks
Joel Bluming

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]