Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:05:56 EDT
<< WHAT IS FIND FAST? >>
There have been quit a few recomendations for settings and removing Fast Find,
the utility installed with Office.  So far, I don't like any of the
recomendations. except removing the icon from the startup folder.  Why?  If
you want to find something contained in a Office document, Fast Find is an
execelent utility to just that.

Yes it uses a great deal of system resources, as MS installs it.  But, with
just a few simple option changes, you can have the best of both worlds.  I
removed the icon from Startup (put it in another folder) and then removed all
the indexes, and then created just ONE index, for the only place I save Word
docs.  Now I occasionally click on the icon, and tell it ot update now.  Takes
just moments.  I figgured I didn't need it indexing all my drives,( I have 3
drives) nor to be indexing sub-folders like Windows, IE4 or Office97 etc.  So
I set it to ONLY index my WordDocs subfolder.

Mike Hayes