Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Michael C. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 17:18:39 -0700
Thanks to all who replied (C Thomson, Connie, Ken, Cuffy, PHogan); all your
comments were helpful.  I did an all file search for MySearch and got a
"hit" on a hidden file.  I deleted it, and did the pull/drag/uncheck toolbar
lock things and now have an almost "normal" VIEW.  I have a Norton antivirus
icon as the first item on my tool bar.  It has a dropdown menu arrow which
allows me to view a number of things or launch NSW.  I don't really want
that icon there or anywhere in the tool bar row but cannot seem to get rid
of it.  It's been first, last, and even had its own row at one point.  I
have my address bar and tools I want on the tool bar so I am mostly
satisfied.  There doesn't seem to be a setting I can change to cause the NAV
icon to disappear; more likely I don't know where to look.

Another oddity: After my original email posted I got an email from
[log in to unmask] telling me that MDaemon had identified my message as
spam and would not, therefore, be delivered.  Of course it had already been
delivered.  I don't know why/how I could be identified as spam.  I'm sitting
here at home writing this email on my laptop and hitting the "send" button.
I have no onboard viruses, I keep my NAV current, I scan all email.  NAV
does keep giving me three threat alerts for adware.binet, but it won't
delete the files.  These things may be attaching themselves to my outgoing
email and NAV is missing them because it does scan all my outgoing email.  I
am mystified as to how I can be seen as spam.

Mike Williams