Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K.A.W. D.R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 16:52:24 -0800
Gary Perkins wrote:
> I'm having a problem with ScanDisk (Win95 B).  Its locked into the
> loop of "ScanDisk has started 10 times.  Another program is attempting
> to write to the hard disk..........", etc.
<snip>
There are several programs/bugs that can cause this (HP Scanjet Button
Mgr, the AT&T program BGMAIL.EXE, Micro-Star Games, e.g.) and you've
provided few details on what's installed and in your startup folder.
 Try a boot directly (F8) to DOS and running scandisk from there, and/or
booting to Safe Mode, then scandisk.
Dave Ross
San Francisco