Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:20:57 -0500
Hi,
        Go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Network.  Change the "Primary Network
Logon" to "Windows Logon".  Exit the Network Settings Panel.  Do not restart
if asked.  Go to "Passwords" in the Control Panel.  Go to Change Windows
Password.  Put in your old password and then press the tab key to got to the
new password slot and press the enter key.  This should fix your problem.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of dorca aponte
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 1995 5:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows log in

From: [log in to unmask]

Hi to all list members:

Please, I need your help. Everytime I start my computer I get a
password  log in  windows message asking for my user name and my
password. Also when I log in to the internet after I give my internet
provider my user name and password there comes again this windows box
asking again for the same thing and if I do not write my name and
windows password do not connect me to the inter. It's annoying me. I
want to get rid of it but do not know how. Can anybody help me, please?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html