Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gunnar Bagge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:08:19 +0200
At 16:15 21-08-01 +1000, Leigh Jennings wrote:

snip
However 6.1 was not so easy, I ended up re installing it which meant re
downloading it because netscape in its wisdom has made it impossible to
store the entire programme installation file locally ...Grrrrrr.
snip

Too late for you, Leigh, but the whole installation file is available via
ftp from:

/pub/netscape6/english/6.1/windows/win32/sea/

Filename N6setupB.exe. About 25MB. I downloaded it at work and brought it
home on my LS120. Smooth.
hth
Gunnar

Gunnar Bagge
mailto:[log in to unmask] or mailto:[log in to unmask] (work)

"Like an overripe beefsteak tomato rimmed with cottage
cheese, the corpulent remains of Santa Claus lay dead on the
hotel floor."

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml