Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Neil King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:01:40 -0500
Many thanks for this Peter. Unfortunately, this doesn't tell me which of the processes is using the CPU resource.

My clients PC slows down dramatically, using tasklist /svc I can tell what services are within the SVCHOST but I cannot establish which of these is using all of the CPU resource. Once I can establish this I can determine what it is, what it does and whether it's needed and so on...

Faced with this problem I'm wondering how else I determine the cause of this PC slowdown... I'm at the limits of my knowledge.