Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:57:00 -0800
I use XP and I just drag and drop using Windows Explorer. Then go to
"file" for the DVD/CD drive and select to burn the files. Maybe I've
missed something and/or have over simplified the issue, but since XP I
have not had to use third party software to burn files. Just a thought.

Tom

Dave Thompson wrote:
> I am having a problem with writing to CD-R's.  The drive writes to DVD-R and CD-RW with no problem.  It used to write to CD-R.  I set up to burn (add files), click burn and SONIC DigitalMedia Plus 7 tells me there is a problem writing to CD.  Says not enough disc space.  Or it ejects disk and tells me to insert a disk.
>
> Tried with BurnAware Free and it does the same thing. Sometimes it says disk is not writable.  Anyone know what is going on?  ROXIO SONIC is no help.  I miss EZ CD Creator on Windows 95.  Click and drag.
>
> David Thompson
> TECS, L.L.C.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml