Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:11:24 -0600
Usually if you try to open a spanned zip file from disk one, it will ask
you to put the last disk in the drive so it can read the final list of
files contained in the archive (which is only on the last disk) then ask
you to put in the first disk again.  If you open the spanned archive from
the last disk, it can immediately read the directory and then asks for the
first disk.  Because I know that it works that way, I always
open the spanned archive on the last disk.  Perhaps the beta version is not
writing the directory correctly?  Try using the the non-beta version on
both machines and see if it works.

At 02:48 PM 8/29/98 -0400, Rick Glazier wrote:
>I am getting wrong "contents" of the zip file when
>"opening" from disk one... (before extract).
>When I "open" from disk 8 (last), and extract, all goes well...

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**