Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:17:07 -0500
At 05:31 AM 3/20/1998  Jim Moore  wrote:
>John Chin wrote:
>>
>> With that much RAM, I would go into CONTROL PANEL -
>> SYSTEM - PERFORMANCE - FILE SYSTEM - HARD DISK
>> and change the setting to Network server.
>

>PMFJI.....I missed the first part of this thread and was wondering how
>much ram we were talking here and what is the advantage of setting the
>system as a network server. BTW....I have 64mb ram....is that enough to do
>this?--

Jim:

Unless there is heavy multitasking, anytime a PC has 32MB
of RAM or more, configuring  Windows 95 as a network
server will speed things up a bit. The increased performance
may not be discernable; it depends on the system you have.
But if your computer is capable of acting as a network server,
you should see an increase.

Doing this sets larger caches and buffers and manages
memory differently.

Regards,

John Chin