Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David A. Abbe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:48:15 -0600
Hi Jim,

You may want to give the following link a click, they have quite a bit of
info there on various tweaks.  For tweaking the modem, look at the list and
it will walk you through some steps.  I haven't tried all of these so don't
know how well they work but it seems a good place to start.

http://www.3dspotlight.net/tweaking.shtml

HTH
David A. Abbe

> Hi All:  One more question: I am told I can speed up
> my connections if I "Tweak registry values." Can
> anyone tell me how this is accomplished?  Thanks in
> advance.
> JIM

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org