Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 00:12:41 -0800
I read on the Outlook site today that when installing Outlook 98 over a previous
installation of Outlook 97, Outlook 98 will import all the configurations and
plugins from the previous version.

I installed the Internet Mail upgrade for Outlook 97 some time back, and that's
when my Internet Email tab appeared.  It is still there, with the choices I
outlined below. Perhaps those people who did not install that particular upgrade
don't have it?  Do you have an Internet Email tab at all?

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]