Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Maurice J. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:07:37 -0700
From: Maurice J. Reid
To: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 7:52 PM
Subject: In box mail vanished

Just was trying to connect to an internet link (to a trusted site contained in a trusted e-mail) when my Browser froze and I had to re-boot. After re-booting, I returned to my "Inbox" where there had been about 30 items, including 3 unread and like magic (evil, that is), my in-box was blank. "There are no items in this view" the screen told me. All other mail folders were fine, containing the same items as they held before.
My e-mail is Outlook Express, my browser is MYIE2 which I just installed earlier in the day and is apparently working fine (except I am very suspicious now). I had been using Internet Explorer 6.0 latest version SPI, up to now but had been experiencing linking problems and that's why I switched to MYIE2, which although basically a IE shell seemed to have solved the linking problem. Anyone have any idea where my "Inbox" items went to and any chance of recovery?
Thanks,

Maurice Reid

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>