Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 19:04:53 +0200
Hi
I'm looking for time recording software, for recording and reporting
time to management and clients.  I tend to work on several projects in
the space of a day, unlike colleagues who only need to report 8 hours
per day on one client for weeks.  I had a quick look on winfiles.com and
found at least 10 likely-sounding packages ... but I don't have time to
try them all out!  Do any list members have any advice?

I'm looking for something which
- is quick to start and easy to keep running in the background
- enters actual activity times not just total hours per day, ideally by
click-and-drag
- be able to go back and fill in gaps later
- allows several attributes to be recorded against the activity e.g.
client, job#, location, type
- quick entry of standard activities e.g. travel, lunch
- quick entry of attributes e.g. client from pull-down list
- on the fly entry of new categories/attributes
- very flexible output e.g. daily totals to a CSV format

I have seen a trial version of a product called Time Slips, and found it
had the right level of flexible entry but not much ability to output,
and was slow and clunky to use.

Thanks for any advice
Joe