Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:10:20 -0400
I had installed Mozilla and Firefox in my computer and gradually they took
  over. I  removed them through control panel and by search and delete, yet
  they have done something to my  registry!!! Does anyone know how I can
  COMPLTELY REMOVE  their programs?? I have to take the long route to
  get my HOTMAIL and YAHOO MAIL among other changes that they made.
  Thanks for your help,   AL SMITH

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!