Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:28:13 -0600
Hi Becky,

What is happening is due to the "sendmail.dll" file in Internet Explorer
(IE) 6. In order to change it so that you have a clickable link in the body
and the subject entered in the subject line when you send a link (like it
worked in IE5.5) you'll need a copy of the sendmail.dll from IE5.5 (C:\
Windows \ System). If you know someone close by who still has IE 5.5
you/they can copy the file to a floppy. If not, I'll be happy to send you
one.

To make the change you'll need to start the computer in Safe Mode. Insert
the floppy, open Windows Explorer (Windows Key + E) or My Computer,
select/open the 3½ Floppy (A), right click the file and select "Copy". Then
navigate to the C:\ Windows \ system32 folder (Windows XP) and locate the
"sendmail.dll" file. Select and move it to My Documents or anywhere out of
the system32 folder. Now right click any empty space inside the system32
folder and select "Paste". Close all open windows and restart the computer
normally.

To check it, go to a web site and click on the "Mail \ Send a Link" on the
Menu bar. You should have a blank e-mail with the web site in the subject
line and a clickable URL in the body. The "Send Page" also works as in IE
5.5.

Additionally, the right-click menu option of "Send To \ Mail Recipient" will
function as in IE 5.5.

Sven Swanson, Sr.