Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:46:48 -0500
Open Google and search for copy.exe. Google shows it is a Salga.a Worm.
WinXP does not install a copy.exe file.

-------Original Message-------

From: Thomas Mayer

Date: 03/24/07 11:26:00

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] copy.exe

I assume you are in "Computer" and left clicked on the hard drive

designator and got the message "can't find copy.exe". When I left click

on one of my hard drive designators, nothing happens which is why I've

never left clicked there before. What were you attempting to do by left

clicking on the drive designator? If you were just trying to explore

without using the right click menu, try double clicking on the drive

designator.

Tom Mayer

chipo chika wrote:

> When I click the drives on my pc I get an error message: cant find

> copy.exe. I open the drives through a right click and then explore.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads

              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>