Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:12:09 -0800
I thought I would throw this comment in. Norton had developed a fairly nice
uninstall program. Then Symantec decided to purchase the ForeFront
Technologies company that had the CleanSweep program. Although the Norton
Uninstall was a more reliable product (in my experience), CleanSweep was
better known. Unfortunately, Symantec decided to drop Norton Uninstall and
went with CleanSweep.

Has anyone found a reliable (and reasonably fast) uninstall program? On my
system with some 150G of files, it takes CleanSweep hours to scan, only to
tell me that it can't uninstall something!

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>