Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
DavidFarrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:31:19 -1000
As much as I looked and tried I could not find any place or tool that
worked better than their web site to get a tool that would work. I did
not like using their tool on my friend's computer but I did it and it
worked. Here is a link: http://www.newdotnet.com/removal.html or you can
go to newdotnet.com and click the error message on the page and after
reading some you will find a link to the removal tool. It will go away.
I used both CounterSpy and WebRoots antispy software's. This site led me
to their site to get the tool: http://www.cexx.org/newnet.htm

Barbara wrote:

>Does anyone have any experience with a spyware called newdotnet?  According to Spybot Search and Destroy, I have two items, but it can't get them removed.  I believe this spyware is causing me to lose internet connection intermittently.  I can't seem to find any information on how to get this off of my computer.  Can anyone help?  I would really appreciate it!!  Thanks in advance,  Barbara Parrish

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!