Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:29:10 -0700
MS is trying to protect us again. In Outlook Express 6 go to
'tools/options/security' and check 'internet zone' rather than 'restricted
sites zone', check 'warning if other applications try to send e-mail' and,
uncheck 'do not allow attachments ...' . This should help but make sure you
keep your antivirus up to date and set to automatically check incoming
e-mails.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathleen Campbell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 9:18 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Exress Problem (I think!)

We recently installed Outlook Express and I changed my email address at the
same time. However, I am no longer receiving various monthly email
newsletters from various sites. Is Outlook Express reading them as "spam"
and deleting them or what? A couple of times I clicked on my Deleted files
and noticed a few of the newsletters were in there! Also, when friends send
me funny email attachments, rarely does OE allow me to view them. In
addition, I have attempted to attach my own document to an email, OE will
not send it!
How do I tweak this so I can receive the newsletters and attachments. Or do
you think our new ISP is responsible for this problem.

Thank you.
Kathleen Campbell