Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Deborah Warken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:40:33 -0500
Hi.

Harvey wrote:

>With regard to my question:
>Is there a way to save the appearance(content) of
>the Windows Desktop so that you can restore it if you
>inadvertently change it ?

>Two readers have suggested saving the folder
>Windows/Desktop but this appears to contain
>effectively only a list of the shortcuts.

>What I want to restore is the appearance i.e positions
>of these shortcuts (having arranged them in a
>desired way).

>So surely somewhere there must be a file which
>contains these positions ?

I don't know where the desktop icon positions are stored but I can recommend
a small program (305KB including source code) called WinTidy that will
remember your icon positions. I've been using this for a few years and it's
great. You can save various desktop icon layouts as well as the default one.
It's saved my desktop more than once.

The address is:

http://www6.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/pcmag_info.html?fcode=000
OCS